29 Jun WIN an official England World Cup Football Shirt
Win an official Nike England World Cup Football shirt by predicting the score between England and Columbia in the World Cup second round match this Tuesday 3rd July 2018.
How to enter our Competition:
Simply take a picture with your prediction of what the score will be between England and Columbia and use the Hashtag #AtamaWorldCup when you tweet the image and score prediction to @AtamaTechnology. Here is what our Marketing Manager’s bold prediction is:
The First 5 correct predictions will win an official England shirt – Once Atama have liked and retweeted your entry you are then in with a chance to win.
We are now into the knockout phase of the World Cup in Russia and we are getting nervous….will England make it past a tricky Columbia side or will the south Americans prove to be more than underdogs and beat the English? Have the players been practicing the dreaded penalties? Will England regret not topping the group?
Tweet us now with your prediction and remember to #FollowTheA to keep notice to see if you win!
Would you like more information before you enter? Please email the press team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The promoter is: Academia Ltd (company no 04771037) whose registered office is at
8 KINETIC CRESCENT, INNOVA PARK, ENFIELD, EN3 7XH, UNITED KINGDOM
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Academia Ltd and ATAMA Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 3rd July 2018 at 6pm GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 x Official England Football shirt per winner. First 5 correct predictions will win. Decision is final from the ATAMA team.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Only 1 twitter account entry per user. First entry will be taken and is final. Only entries that use the #AtamaWorldCup hashtag and include a picture of their prediction will be entered. Entries will be confirmed by the @AtamaTechnology Twitter account linking and retweeting the entry.
13. Winners will be chosen: by those individual entries correctly predicting the correct score between the England and Columbia world cup match on Tuesday 3rd July 2018.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.