20 Jun Win an Official England Football Team Shirt!
Win an official Nike England Football shirt by predicting how many goals England will score on Sunday 24th June v Panama in the FIFA World Cup.
Simply take a picture with your prediction on how many goals England will score in the game against Panama. Fancy a Kane Hat Trick? Say 3! Reckon a tight game with a last minute Vardy special? Say 1! Think it will be so tense we shut up shop and play out a bore draw? Say 0!
Here is our man Mark making his own bold prediction – do you agree?
Then send your picture via a tweet to @AtamaTechnology using the hashtag #AtamaWorldCup and you will win if your prediction is correct.
ATAMA is part of the Academia Group, proud to work with and support the FA during the World Cup
Would like more information before you enter? Please email the press team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Academia Ltd (company no 04771037) whose registered office is at 8 Kinetic Crescent, Innova Park, Enfield, EN3 7XH, United Kingdom
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Academia Ltd and ATAMA Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 24th June 2018 at 12pm GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8.0. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8.1. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8.2. The prize is as follows: 1 x Official England Football shirt per winner. A maximum of 5 shirts will be given to the first 5 entries with correct prediction.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8.3. Winners will be chosen: by those individual entries correctly predicting the amount of goals the England national football team will score against Panama in the FIFA World Cup 2018 Group Stage.
8.4. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8.5. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
8.6. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8.7. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8.8. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
8.9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8.10. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
8.12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.