02 Jul 5 reasons why charities are switching to Office 365 today
Charity always sees the need, not the cause. 15 years working in the charity sector has seen our team of celebrated technology experts’ help not-for-profit organisations compete and find a voice in a challenging fundraising market.
ATAMA have been working with our partners Microsoft since our inception as part of the Academia Group and we have been on their cloud services programs since the very beginning. We have migrated ourselves, our Education and Not for Profit clients onto Office365, so we live what we preach and it has changed the way that we collaboratively work together.
As a result, we are advising our not-for-profit clients that now is the best time to move to Microsoft Office 365. Here are the 5 reasons why:
- Empower you mobile workforce – by allowing your remote staff to securely access and share files on any device whether it be a desktop, laptop, mobile or tablet.
Access your board reports and grant applications, share ideas with your team from anywhere, anytime on any device.
- Collaborate with volunteer’s and partners – Encourage collaboration with donors, volunteers, and partners from outside your organisation through guest access to Group sites and resources, video conferencing, and Yammer external groups.
- Always up-to-date – With the cloud you’ll always work with the best and latest version of Office 365 and its suite of apps. Easy to update, you’ll never have to struggle on aging software again. A key feature that we see charities appreciate, in particular, is the ability for multiple people to work on a single document in real time, at the same time, and eliminating the problems associated with identifying the ‘latest version’.
- Secure and private – Microsoft is a world leader in cloud security and privacy. From organisational compliance to 99.99% guaranteed up-time, you can have peace of mind that your data is always safe. Office 365 incorporates built-in security, compliance and privacy controls, and can help organisations meet GDPR requirements.
- Free or heavily discounted licensing for charities – Microsoft provides fantastic discounts for charities, enabling you to mix and match free or heavily discounted licensing plans based on the individual needs of staff, volunteers and fundraisers. As a monthly subscription service, you can instantly and easily scale up and down in line with your occupational needs – helping to lower licensing costs.
How ATAMA can help you
We are here to help you identify the best plans to suite your individual needs, migrate your documents & emails to Office 365, enforce security permissions across all your data and empower staff through training & documentation to maximise adoption.
In addition, we offer a range of support services, including unlimited remote, telephone and onsite response, infrastructure and network support, as well as security and anti-virus management. Our highly qualified team help you focus on your core business functions while providing a peace of mind that your IT technology is in safe hands.
To talk with a dedicated Charity Technology Assistant, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 9292 300 – or simply fill in the below contact form for our team to contact you back