12 Jun What Price for Free Advice?
When you want something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done. Taking free advice from a company you have never heard of is the first step needed to show a leap of faith in the right direction.
At ATAMA, we believe in the simple things. Technology is a term that refers to a body of knowledge, understanding that it is a given, not a debate in every day working society. The complexity of trying to work out what technology innovation across hardware, software and cloud solutions is right for you and your business is the reason why ATAMA exists.
By creating a team of specialised consultants, the ATAMA methodology is simplified in its service. The offer of a Free Technology health check is in place to showcase the expertise of our team. Imagine getting the best in advice about:
• Hardware – what computer system is best for your office? Laptop or Desktop? Tablet or Mobile device?
• Software – what supporting software do your computers run? Are you using the right software for the job your business needs to do?
• ISP – Business grade connectivity is essential for faster broadband services, but are you on the right network? Are you aware of what speed you should be on?
• Cloud Hosting – Is the Cloud still a mystery to you? How can hosting in a Cloud platform save your business time and money?
• IT Support – With over 30 dedicated technicians on call 24/7, is your business in need of taking advantage of continued backing and flexible support?
• Mobile Services – Why an office on the move needs to move with technology, do you know your capabilities and strengths to perform on the go?
• Lifecycle Management – are you aware that you don’t always have to replace like for like? Do you know that you can maximise your original investment on your old IT Investment?
Our dedicated team of experts are fully qualified, experienced and on hand to offer any UK business in the Creative, Media, Charity, Finance, Legal, Sport, Leisure and Retail space a FREE Technology Health Check. This includes:
• Review of current IT systems
• Review of current Hardware devices
• Overview of Software packages and upgrades available
• Conduct a future-proof check on your current Tech structure
• Broadband and Cloud Data service review
• Free GDPR compliance check
To book your FREE one to one consultation with one of our experts, simply fill in your details below and we shall arrange a no fee meeting at your first convenience