12 Jun Watch England in the World Cup with ATAMA and Jamf
In Great Britain, some would consider it more important than life and death. Others would rather watch paint dry. Either way, there is no escaping the FIFA World Cup that kicks off this week.
In celebration of the World Cup this Summer, ATAMA, in partnership with Jamf Software, are holding an exclusive invite only event to watch the pinnacle group G game between Belgium and England in luxury surroundings.
On Thursday 28th June, we are using the private cinema room of the famous Courthouse hotel in London to host a technology event, followed by the final group game. Full details are:
• Private screening of the England V Belgium World Cup match in a surround sound cinema environment
• Complimentary Food and Drink
• Private tour of the world famous Courthouse Hotel, including the original holding cells for the old court rooms
• Expert review of the JAMF software program for Apple devices – suitable for beginners and experts alike
• Introduction to ATAMA – the new specialist division of Academia the Technology Group
• Located next to the London Palladium and in the heart of London’s trendy Soho area
This exclusive event is invite only – to qualify and register for an invite, you need to work in an IT role or be responsible for technology in a UK Business.
If you qualify, like all 32 teams in the World Cup, please fill in your details below so we can issue you your ticket.