06 Apr Useful resources from LinkedIn
Many of us are LinkedIn members, so will be very aware of what a useful resource it is generally. So, in times like these, where we all may need a bit of additional support and advice, the team at LinkedIn have done a great job of putting together a huge bank of resource to help with regards to mobile learning.
Once again, we’ve attempted to take the pain out of searching for the various content and have listed out the various tools from Linked In that we feel are most appropriate for business.
- New to working remotely? These tips can help
- Tips for Managing a Remote Workforce during Coronavirus – and beyond
- Microsoft Teams for Business resources
- Google Hangouts
- Camtasia 2019 Essential Training 2019: The Basics
- Camtasia 2019 Essential Training 2019: Advanced Techniques
- Camtasia Quick Tips
- Learning OneNote Online (Office 365)
- WordPress Essential Training
In addition to this, there are also other courses available to all to help staff stay connected and productive.
We hope you find this a useful resource, and of course, we wish you and your colleagues well.